What is this?????

^^^^ Ditto! Game warden many years ago told us to beware of this..... They can get much larger & beefier than coyotes, depending on what breed of mongrel dog they breed with. And some of them will attack humans, especially small kids. Needs to be terminated with extreme prejudice. :thumb:

See Above Post;)

That is a tough one. If you say it was 50 - 80lbs, there is no way it is a fox. It is tough to tell the size from the pic, but a fox is small so even if you were off on weight, I doubt you would be that far off. It does have the ears of a fox and definitely not the larger yote ears. The snout looks a little thick for either a fox or yote. Definitely looks like mange so I am thinking possibly just a stray mutt dog with mange.

That is a tough one. If you say it was 50 - 80lbs, there is no way it is a fox. It is tough to tell the size from the pic, but a fox is small so even if you were off on weight, I doubt you would be that far off. It does have the ears of a fox and definitely not the larger yote ears. The snout looks a little thick for either a fox or yote. Definitely looks like mange so I am thinking possibly just a stray mutt dog with mange.
Exactly. Actually if it REALLY weighs that much it's not a yote either but it doesn't appear to be that heavy from the pictures. I'm quite confident that's a coyote with mange. I've seen worse.

Back
Top Bottom