What is this?????

OK maybe it's from Down Under ?

Tiger.jpg

I just watched a documentary on these the other day. It is a Fox, I forgot what form of Fox they called it exactly but it is a Fox. The reason you are seeing it in the day time is the lack of long hair. It try's to stay warm unlike your normal fox with longer hair, it has a harder time holding in it's body heat. They have been spotted a lot in the Carolina's and Georgia.

I just watched a documentary on these the other day. It is a Fox, I forgot what form of Fox they called it exactly but it is a Fox. The reason you are seeing it in the day time is the lack of long hair. It try's to stay warm unlike your normal fox with longer hair, it has a harder time holding in it's body heat. They have been spotted a lot in the Carolina's and Georgia.

I still think a yote with mange. I have never heard of a fox that big, even if the OP guessed wrong on size and weight, I don't think he would be that far off.

Looks like a cross between a coyote and a hyena/jackal.

You don't have to worry about hyena blood getting mixed up with any dog, wild or otherwise. Hyenas are not dogs. They are not cats either but are more closely related to cats than they are dogs (retractable claws) ...They are in a family all their own with only 4 species including the insectivorous aardwolf. Their actual closest relatives are the mongoose....or mongeese? anyway...looks to me like a mangy fox as well. Mite infestation around the eyes, nostrils...maybe even into the sinus cavities, seems to have caused some local edema causing the snout to bulge kinda funny as compared to a healthy fox.

Back
Top Bottom