• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is today?

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
Undercover ATF troll day? Oor do people really not understand that a barrel <16" = SBR?

Two different threads in Firearms Chat right now of people asking about buying illegal SBR's. One of them across state lines with no FFL transfer involved. And there are numerous horrible answers involved.

My advice to both was run, dont walk, run away from those individuals. They are either undercover entrapment operations or criminals. I dont want to deal with either.

Lotsa,Lotsa illegal activity being asked in entrapped offers lately.
To much and to often to be coincidental.

Be careful.
A Federal Felony charge would be a real *****.

Guys Guys Guys, just get a BoS. I accidentally bought a full auto AK from an Iranian seller, but after showing the officers my BoS, they understood and all was well.

Last edited:
Guys Guys Guys, just get a BoS. I accidentally bought a full auto AK from an Iranian seller, but after showing the officers my BoS, they understood and all was well.

LOL

or you could just show the officer the internet post where someone told you buying an SBR is no big deal.

Yeah, that guy's been trying to roll that game off since the beginning of the month. He joined up Oct 4th, and immediately listed his sweet ass zombie SBR slayer for $2k...and dodged the question about if the brake was pinned or welded on..then makes a post about asking how to ship a SBR from some guy outa state that he's trading stuff for.

:spy:

-Carlo

Back
Top Bottom