• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is wrong with me?

Heck man, I am just bored and want to do something. Every other post is about noobs, prices are too high, post counts, gun bans, etc. Too much negativity. Nothing negative about pics of a gun. Happy New Year!

Jerry, as usual, some NICE Pics of some NICE Revolvers! I have the "Twin" to your Model 547, except that mine is NOT "Pinned"--how many of the 547's do you suppose WERE Pinned? Interesting.....mikey357

www.everydaynodaysoff.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_04_Glock_Revolver_21R.jpg

Jerry, as usual, some NICE Pics of some NICE Revolvers! I have the "Twin" to your Model 547, except that mine is NOT "Pinned"--how many of the 547's do you suppose WERE Pinned? Interesting.....mikey357

Mikey, not really sure about how many pinned barrels were produced. I believe the M547s were made from 1980 to 1985, I think. So, I am sure the pinned barrel models were made from 1980 to 1982. There were approximately 10,000 made. Your guess is as good as mine. I do know that there were more 3" models made than 4" models. But that is it. Good question though. Happy New Year Mikey.

its kinda like if you own a fancy new car but you still yearn for an old pick-up truck that might not have air conditioning. a part of us yearns for the most basic of thing even if we have the best and newest it's what keeps us appreciative of what we have imo

sometimes you stay liking wheel guns and sometimes you just get bored of the semi-auto pistols

Last edited:

The case hardening on that 19 hammer is a thing of beauty. I had a 19 snub nose once. Letting it slip away is my biggest firearms regret :(. With all the threads commenting on the current firearms economic situation, this thread has been a breath of fresh air and site for sore eyes. My thanks go out to the OP and specifically JWC and mickey357 for all the great pics that remind me of a time in America when Hand Fitted Firearms and True Quality Control/Quality Assurance was the Rule of the Day. Good work gentlemen!

One often overlooked benefit of a revolver...

You are not leaving thumb printed brass at the scene of the crime... :)

LOL! I don't know about the "Scene of The Crime" Thing--That's MY STORY, and I'm stickin' to it!--but "Policing Up" your BRASS at the RANGE is a LOT easier with a "Round Gun!"... :) ....mikey357

Back
Top Bottom