• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is your dress up/date night gun?

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
We have BBQ guns, truck/car guns, nightstand guns, toolbox/tacklebox guns,and edc guns, but how bout your date night guns where ya get extra spiffy? Do you pull the safe queen out and bring her along or do you just ride with the plastic wonder gun? For the special date nights I pull the 60 pro out, do a quick buff job and old English the grips.
i50.tinypic.com_34rhet5.jpg

I wear the same gun all day every day no matter what I'm doing or wearing. Glock 23 with a 357 Sig barrel and 15 rounds of GoldDots. I always wear it IWB in the same holster too. Pretty boring, I know.

I wear the same gun all day every day no matter what I'm doing or wearing. Glock 23 with a 357 Sig barrel and 15 rounds of GoldDots. I always wear it IWB in the same holster too. Pretty boring, I know.

Yeah, same here. P245 for CC and P220 for OC. I don't need to impress my date with my gun ;)

This is for those SPECIAL date nites with my special lady...

Attachments

• PSL 008.jpg
    PSL 008.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 54

Its not about impressing, hell I'm married. I just use it as an excuse to pull one of my queens out.

Its not about impressing, hell I'm married. I just use it as an excuse to pull one of my queens out.
I would never subject one of my nice guns to the abuses of IWB carry. That's why I own a cheap ugly reliable Glock. I don't carry anything else, and play with my other guns. The Glock is just a utilitarian tool.

I would never subject one of my nice guns to the abuses of IWB carry. That's why I own a cheap ugly reliable Glock. I don't carry anything else, and play with my other guns. The Glock is just a utilitarian tool.
Good point. On a different note, never thought I would see you go from a g19 to a g23 to essentially a g32. Hell I'm just happy with my 9c.

Back
Top Bottom