• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what "Item of Value" did you use for trust?

Spaceballs DVD. I was going to use the Godfather, but decided to be funny instead.

love it. I used "pride and prejudice and zombies" book myself

- - - Updated - - -

Savings account... My wife's going to get everything anyway if I'm the first to go- why not speed up the process a little.

What do you mean by this?

Silly me, I put a gun in my gun trust. It just seems more legit to me but I know that it does not matter. My buddy put $200 in his.

Glenn

QUOTE=abailey362;2209461]I'm setting up a trust and wondering what everyone else has used as their item of value when initially setting up their trust. I know it's technically there as a formality before you add the nfa item to it, but not sure what to use.

I've seen money, books, etc in examples I've seen online.[/QUOTE]

I used my SBR and suppressor as the initial items, as I sent them in about two days from each other, one to Atlanta and one to WV, so some ATF agent has two of my trusts, 400 of my money, and both my applications on their desk.

What do you mean by this?

When I die, everything goes to my wife- who is also the beneficiary of my trust. I just meant everything in the trust goes to her, as well as everything else. I don't know if that really "speeds things up" or not, but hopefully it will clear up any disputes on ownership.

With an ex-wife who's two of my kids' mother, I'm leaving it up to my current wife to decide what she wants to give to the kids. I don't know how they'll turn out anyway... it might be best not to leave them guns and silencers.

When I die, everything goes to my wife- who is also the beneficiary of my trust. I just meant everything in the trust goes to her, as well as everything else. I don't know if that really "speeds things up" or not, but hopefully it will clear up any disputes on ownership.

With an ex-wife who's two of my kids' mother, I'm leaving it up to my current wife to decide what she wants to give to the kids. I don't know how they'll turn out anyway... it might be best not to leave them guns and silencers.

trust for belongings class 3 things, will for the rest

- - - Updated - - -

I used a one dollar bill.

Clever and an item of "real" value.

Back
Top Bottom