• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what kind of bite is this?

Had one like that got about the size of a Kennedy half-dollar leaking pus had to keep a bandage on it with AAA ointment and eventually it hot better probably about a week still have a bump there a year later.

It does look like and probably is some type of bite from a Spider or tick and just got aggravated. Cover the bite hole with neosporine or Vaseline, (denying it of oxygen) if it begins to itch like crazy its possible something has claimed your skin as a home. Get it checked by a dermatoligists as it could be a rare bot fly or something similar. hope not but just in case. hope you get better.

Like the kind that needs to be seen by a DR. I wouldn't mess with something that gets that red like that. Your body is trying to fight off whatever it is, and it might need a little help.

I'm thinking spider bite as I have had several, never felt getting bit. Mine were swollen like yours. You want to take a marker and go around the area to see if the redness spreads. Mine got into the lymph system and I wound up going on Prednisone and antibiotics.

Back
Top Bottom