What kind of C&R guy are you?

my only C&R is a Garand. I stumbled into it at a swap meet. Its a 7m serial number, so its never seen any action, buts its basically brand new.

I just joined CMP, and always on the lookout for more Greek HXP.

I do enjoy hanging wth Hayata at the range and his old man collection.
7mil Garand? Pics please. Is that one of the new ones that came out 10_15 years ago? Never seen one in the wild

7mil Garand? Pics please. Is that one of the new ones that came out 10_15 years ago? Never seen one in the wild

Garand.jpg

100yd Garand.jpg

Yeah, GAGunguy GAGunguy 's Garand is a shooter!

If I was smart I wouldn't have sold it back to him!

I primarily stick to US guns of all wars. It seems like WW2 is usually easiest to pick up a decent weapon in shootable condition. There is so much cool stuff from other countries though so I'm always happy to pick them up, but they are the first to go or be traded off.

I used to get the bayonets and accessories but not any more. The only accessory I really go for is a period correct sling. I got a little tired of hoarding random 80yr old musty canvas. I think if we lived in a world where it was safe to have nice things out on display I would outfit them better, but they are locked in a cold dark safe 99% of the time.

Can't pass up - assuming I had a pocket full of cash would be a toss up between an M1 and a 1903 variant.

1. Dont really have a focus, if I dont have it already then I must have it!
2. Not really big into accessories, bayonets etc.....the rifle by itself is good enough for me....well plus ammo of course.
3. I actually have no duplicates at the moment but am about to have another WWII K98 so I guess i do have a thing for them...

Back
Top Bottom