• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Percentage of ODT Buyers refuse to Buy from a Seller who requires a Bill of Sale, DL or CCW

Do you refuse to buy from anyone who requires a Bill of Sale or to see your License

• Total voters
You are projecting. "And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3

I do not judge any man. The signals are there for others to see. My decision is never based upon a single factor. I suggest that you stand down and if you want to address me on this, do so in private. Your problem with me is not related to this thread and side comments should not be used to derail a thread, IMO.
"I suggest that you stand down"

lol. You'd be a fun one

You are projecting. "And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3

I do not judge any man. The signals are there for others to see. My decision is never based upon a single factor. I suggest that you stand down and if you want to address me on this, do so in private. Your problem with me is not related to this thread and side comments should not be used to derail a thread, IMO.
No projecting man and I harbor no problems with you. But when I see people boasting in their Christianity and then judging people they don't know, the cognitive dissonance makes me speak up about it. But I digress...:focus:

beating dead horse gif.gif

In NYC just two drinks can reach $50.....most of them there can scarf down a whole lot more than that and still leave you hanging....just sayin'
The other guys can make fun of me, but with my concept of money, you can see how long it's been since I entertained the thought to going out for a night on the town. I was diagnosed with optorectalmyelitis once and life has never been the same.

Back
Top Bottom