• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Percentage of ODT Buyers refuse to Buy from a Seller who requires a Bill of Sale, DL or CCW

Do you refuse to buy from anyone who requires a Bill of Sale or to see your License

• Total voters
This question you asked is going to skew your poll results. I have no issue showing my DL or CCW, but I will not under any circumstance do a BOS.

That's kind of an in depth question for this thread, but short answer: Sacrifices and offerings like that were what was done away at the cross. Other than that I do keep the Laws.

So no catfish or shrimps for you, and you don't have sex until your partner has taken a ritual bath after her period?
If I ever become an accessory after the fact out of stupidity, it will be because I didn't worry.
To become an "accessory after the fact" requires "scienter" , or knowledge that the act you are committing is a crime.

You cannot become an accessory before or after the crime if you don't know that a crime is being committed.

So no catfish or shrimps for you, and you don't have sex until your partner has taken a ritual bath after her period?

To become an "accessory after the fact" requires "scienter" , or knowledge that the act you are committing is a crime.

You cannot become an accessory before or after the crime if you don't know that a crime is being committed.
If I look on a forum and see some guy has sold twenty firearms over the course of a couple of years, it might be a warning sign.

As I told you before, keeping the laws is required, but you won't necessarily go to Hell for disobeying dietary or hygiene laws, and so forth. OTOH, when a person makes obviously bad choices with their lifestyle, you reconsider enabling them. Drinking booze is perfectly legal. Selling a firearm to a drunk man might be interpreted as stupid and when people spend more on tattoos than dental hygiene, I am still wondering what other really bad decisions they made with their life. No amount of trying to humiliate me will change that.

What does it say about tattooed guys when most of them have dental problems and smoke cigarettes? For me it says that they don't make good choices in life. Their priorities are misplaced. That being the case you don't know what other bad choices they made that would have you saying I shouldn't have sold to that guy.

As a Christian, I'm prohibited from having tattoos and body piercings. I don't judge people on the tattoos alone; however, they become an instant red flag. The Japanese hire people based upon appearance. In Japan, those with the tattoos and body piercings might not even get a job in some fields and, if they did, the person without those features would be hired in at a higher rate of pay. Some Christians wonder how a person can defile the body (which is the temple of the soul) so when you have tattoos, you have to remember that a lot of cultures will judge you by that.

If tats are the only red flag, I might sell to someone anyway. But, it is what it is.

If I look on a forum and see some guy has sold twenty firearms over the course of a couple of years, it might be a warning sign.

As I told you before, keeping the laws is required, but you won't necessarily go to Hell for disobeying dietary or hygiene laws, and so forth. OTOH, when a person makes obviously bad choices with their lifestyle, you reconsider enabling them. Drinking booze is perfectly legal. Selling a firearm to a drunk man might be interpreted as stupid and when people spend more on tattoos than dental hygiene, I am still wondering what other really bad decisions they made with their life. No amount of trying to humiliate me will change that.
Judge not, lest ye be judged. - Jesus

You don't know anyone's heart based upon their appearance. But you do you.

Back
Top Bottom