• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What pistol is this? (Walmart sighting)

I know we are on the same side. But instead of surrounding the wagons we kick the fat guy open carrying out to the wolves and hope the wolves will be full and not come for us. That's why we will always lose.
Question: So are we supposed to just accept the fact that he open carries and blindly support him for it? Should he not listen to my suggestion and conceal for the greater good? What ever happened to “keep your friends close but your enemies closer?”

This is why conservatives or whatever you call yourselves will always lose. He's just a fat guy with a gun but you judge him worse than you judge your true enemies. This wouldn't even be a thread if he was wearing a dress and didn't have a gun. Leave the mother****er alone. He will be dead in 5 years and he will have done nothing to hurt any of you. Y'all are cruel. I'm not nearly that fat and I don't open carry so don't try twisting this.
Don’t conflate mad withy funny.

Attachments

• IMG_6982.png
    IMG_6982.png
    813.1 KB · Views: 48
Question: So are we supposed to just accept the fact that he open carries and blindly support him for it? Should he not listen to my suggestion and conceal for the greater good? What ever happened to “keep your friends close but your enemies closer?”

We could just leave him alone and not treat him like a piece of ****. That takes zero effort.

Actually, yes. We have the right and it really doesn’t matter. However, what if that is indeed his daughter and she has been threatened or assaulted in some way? Should he not be able to display? Why? Because he’s fat and out of shape? Do you know his past, or medical condition?

While it’s not my choice in SD carry, there are times I do and for reasons. He and you really don’t have to justify your decisions.

But if it makes you feel more self assured by belittling someone else, then by all do so. But please do so quietly.

Back
Top Bottom