What should I do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
216   0
Reaction score
I listed an item on here for sale or trade. Another member sent me a PM with an trade offer, the funny thing is he started the PM with "I don't want to waste your time if not interested". This was on 10/25/16, I responded that day with, send me a couple of pictures as I was very interested in the trade. He said it would take a couple of days to get pics. I sent an PM on 10/30 and asked if he was still interested in trading. On 10/31, he responded and I quote the entire PM "yup". I have sent PM's on 11/3, 11/7 and today without response. He has not even been on ODT since last Sunday at 0100 hours. I have a fault that I try to do what I say and if I offer then I follow through and I expect it from others. I want to block him and out him to others but then he may have had a problem. Have I tried hard enough????

Just move on and either put him on ignore, or just remember how he dealt with you on future endeavors....If he comes back with a decent explanation, then you make a new judgement call. We all have complications in life. but we also have craigslisters....

I listed an item on here for sale or trade. Another member sent me a PM with an trade offer, the funny thing is he started the PM with "I don't want to waste your time if not interested". This was on 10/25/16, I responded that day with, send me a couple of pictures as I was very interested in the trade. He said it would take a couple of days to get pics. I sent an PM on 10/30 and asked if he was still interested in trading. On 10/31, he responded and I quote the entire PM "yup". I have sent PM's on 11/3, 11/7 and today without response. He has not even been on ODT since last Sunday at 0100 hours. I have a fault that I try to do what I say and if I offer then I follow through and I expect it from others. I want to block him and out him to others but then he may have had a problem. Have I tried hard enough????

You've done more than I would have .

I take trading seriously on here ,an expect the same in return :)

Move along and forget about the time waster .

I wouldn't advise it.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom