• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what should I spend $100 on to make my life better?

Try giving your server a “surprise” tip. You’d be surprised how good you will feel when you see their reaction.
we do this every year around the holidays already. Also I went out for dinner with some friends when I was in school and couldn't afford it (but we did anyway). A random couple talked to us and paid our tab. It made an impression and I've done it every year I'm able to.

Each Christmas I get $100 gift card to the butcher shop. They have a $75 tomahawk. So that's what I buy with it.
I bought 50 pounds of ribeye and tenderloin last week, and have a half cow coming later this winter. I'm good there ;)
Stubrew Stubrew no idea why it quoted you 3x but I am a fan of brown booze. Sober January (8 days in so far!) so if that's going to be the case it will have to wait a while longer.

The older I get the more I enjoy experiences vs stuff.

Booze has already been mentioned. I was going to say buy a bottle you wouldn't normally spend money on.

Cigars? Same thing. Buy something you wouldn't normally pay that.

Have your car/truck professionally detailed.

Take the family to a movie? Dinner? Or something silly like the go-carts at Andretti?

The best stories when the family's together and someone asks, "Remember when..." referring to a time when you all did something together.

got a $100 gift card from work as a Holiday Bonus. Better than Jelly of the Month but I'm not putting in a pool, that's for sure. Anyway, it's a gift card so I can't just go invest it or anything like that. It's also mine, don't need to split or share with the wife and kids.....

So what can I spend $100 on that will make my life better? It's not enough for anything super new/fancy/exciting and it seems like a waste to throw at ammo or whatever as that's already pretty well covered.

what do I do with it?!?!
Thats a lot of rats from the petstore that you could get your co-workers

The Evidence Study Bible from Living Waters..........$40
https://livingwaters.com/store/books/bibles/the-evidence-study-bible-hardcover/

The Moody Bible Commentary...........$44
https://www.moodypublishers.com/the-moody-bible-commentary/

An hour a day set aside to read........Priceless
I've already read the bible, koran, and a few others. Not my jam

The older I get the more I enjoy experiences vs stuff.

Booze has already been mentioned. I was going to say buy a bottle you wouldn't normally spend money on.

Cigars? Same thing. Buy something you wouldn't normally pay that.

Have your car/truck professionally detailed.

Take the family to a movie? Dinner? Or something silly like the go-carts at Andretti?

The best stories when the family's together and someone asks, "Remember when..." referring to a time when you all did something together.
I imagine it's more than $100 to get a good detail done, or tint, but I considered those. We do take the family out often and to do as much random stuff as possible. I know I don't get more time....

Get a Bidet seat for your toilet. Might need a few dollars added to the gift certificate though.....

Life changing!
we did that, and it's great for sure. I've already gotten a lot of those things that are suggested over the years, like Bidet, air fryer, deep freezer, beer fridge, mini fridge in the bathroom, pantry organizers, etc.

Back
Top Bottom