• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Stores Carry Supplies?

Atlanta777

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
172   0
Reaction score
Is there a good list of stores in the greater Atlanta metro area that I can check for supplies? I am just getting into reloading and dont have a clue what retailers to check for powder, brass and primers.

Not sure about a list but if there is one I'd like to see it. As far as Atlanta area outer loop bass pro carries a few supplies. You can get lucky there every once in awhile. Further up 85 in Lavonia LA armory has a good supply, but not brass.

where in Atl you at.. if your on the west side of town.. theres a place in villa rica called GA Arms they have primers powders, bullits, and brass.. theres also a place called advanced bullits thats a firing range another exit down the interstate.. they have powders brass,, and some supplies... now GA Arms is online but it will say they are out of inventory.. you will either have to call or go there in person.. hope this helps

This is a bad time to get into reloading. It's either all out of stock or 2x and 3x the price it was four months ago.

Just for future reference, primers should be $25-40, not $50-60 and powder should be $18-25, not $50-60. Bullet prices varied a lot before the panic, anyway, but take whatever you see in the classifieds here and divide by 3 and you have a better idea of what that particular bullet went for last year.

where in Atl you at.. if your on the west side of town.. theres a place in villa rica called GA Arms they have primers powders, bullits, and brass.. theres also a place called advanced bullits thats a firing range another exit down the interstate.. they have powders brass,, and some supplies... now GA Arms is online but it will say they are out of inventory.. you will either have to call or go there in person.. hope this helps

Thanks, this is helpful.

I know the prices are inflated and I have been talking to people & looking at the old prices (Midway helps in this area) so I will not get ripped off. I still need to know what places to know carry supplies so I can keep an eye on inventory and ups & downs with prices. I know its the wrong time, but if nothing else I can learn as much as I can in hopes prices will settle into a bit more reasonable area in the next 12 months.

Back
Top Bottom