• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What the f. You gonna regret that...

Aimpoint:Holosun::Smith:Taurus, then? If that's the case, I guess it makes more sense. I didnt realize that Holosun was looked down upon.
Any Chinese product is looked down upon - with good reason. Gotta go through a lot to prove yourself better than bottom-tier airsoft crap if it is coming out of china

Aimpoint:Holosun::Smith:Taurus, then? If that's the case, I guess it makes more sense. I didnt realize that Holosun was looked down upon.

I got a holosun that I really like, don't really look down on them. But getting a Chinese company that makes budget red dots tattooed on you ain't the same as getting an iconic American brand like S&W or Harley Davidson.

But it's still probably better then getting a bootleg HK logo from a company that hates their customers and I don't even own anything HK anymore.

So I speak from experience when I agree with the OP and say he'll probably regret being young, dumb, and tattooing some stupid brand on his leg

Ok I’m a little slow.. I keep looking at the pic and can’t anything wrong.. is it that he tattooed his leg or is their something fake with the optics

Y'all already know I'm "that guy," so this may not come as a surprise, but....I don't get the hate? What's the deal? I'm sure some of you have Harley tattoos. I know one guy's avatar is the S&W logo tattooed on his arm. So what? Dude loves Holosun so he got it tatted on his body. I don't see the issue.
I get it tats are ok Till you get a stupid one No tats for me I can look stupid with out one :becky:

Back
Top Bottom