• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What the hell could go wrong?

Oooooo I love the Four, it's smooooooth:very_drunk: Even my Drunken Cat likes a nip once in awhile
booze 001.JPG

~ ~ ~

Yeah Ken. I have been there, and obviously from the comments, so have several others.

Here is a helpful hint from the Pathfinder ...

SWITCH TO Jalapenos, Switch To Jack Daniels, and get a Magnum Jar of 'Mentholatum Ointment' !

Continue your normal routine, Butt every time you finish at John Crapper, rinse and re-rinse with lots of water and then apply a liberal amount of the Ointment specified, and you will pull through just fine !

Wow ! That brings back memories ! I put away many of those Jars of Jalapenos ! My "Flavorite" Pepper !

I also favored 'Arizona Gunslinger' Jalapeno Sauce.

Oh, as for the 'Fifth Sippathon' had you not spit up so much afterwards, it would have been a "Fait d' Accompli" !

As our Guardian Hero Ken Ford Says, "Yer a Lightweight" !

A rapidly circulating rumor has it that Ken Ford Will Top the Video performance at our next Greet and Meet !

Ken, (Allegedly) has promised to eat ! 10 Peppers, and SIP a BUD LIGHT !
Let's all give Ken a big Rousing Cheer !

"The Overwhelming Roar of Approval", sounds like 10 thunderstorms ... I am awed at his support group !

No, I do not know Ken, but I can recognize a kindred spirit ! A Man that loves to have fun, and jerk people's chains !

This entire thread is hilarious !

Back
Top Bottom