What to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I binge watched the first 4 seasons of Breaking Bad...I felt like I was on some kind of drug I watched so much in such a short amount of time.
True Detective season 1 is worth watching.
I just went back & watched Generation Kill again, I laugh inappropriately at some scenes but I know it's not a documentary.

Game of Thrones is over for the season and so is OITNB. I need a new show to start. I have Netflix, Prime, and HBO GO. I tried Justified, but after 4 episodes it got boring. It was more like Law and Order rather than a steady story line like most FX shows. Tried Bloodline too, it was mehh. Any recommendations? Is The Wire any good?
I heard a lot about the Wire but I can't find it or any other HBO content on the usual streaming sources.
I'm sure you've probably already seen all of Breaking Bad. For me every show since that has been a little of a let down. But if you have already seen all of it then Better Call Saul is your next assignment. Sons of Anarchy is on Netflix and Hulu and WAS compelling TV. But I don't want to start it over again. A good bit of it was very grim and disturbing.
If you have the rest of the week Every Simpsons Ever is on FXX on demand.

Second for Hell on Wheels....although this latest season was a bit of a let down.
I really don't like anything AMC had produced. I find The Walking Dead to be the most absurd thing on TV, then I tried Hell on Wheels, got bored with it as well. That was it with AMC for me.

I binge watched the first 4 seasons of Breaking Bad...I felt like I was on some kind of drug I watched so much in such a short amount of time.
True Detective season 1 is worth watching.
I just went back & watched Generation Kill again, I laugh inappropriately at some scenes but I know it's not a documentary.
Seen all of True Detective and Generation Kill.

I heard a lot about the Wire but I can't find it or any other HBO content on the usual streaming sources.
I'm sure you've probably already seen all of Breaking Bad. For me every show since that has been a little of a let down. But if you have already seen all of it then Better Call Saul is your next assignment. Sons of Anarchy is on Netflix and Hulu and WAS compelling TV. But I don't want to start it over again. A good bit of it was very grim and disturbing.
If you have the rest of the week Every Simpsons Ever is on FXX on demand.
HBO content is only HBO streaming networks (HBO Now, HBO Go). Unless, you use pirate sites or buy it on Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom