• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been binge watching "young Sheldon."

Anyone else? I'd only seen short snippets of the show over the years (no cable) and when I saw it pop up on Netflix I thought I'd give it a look.

Hysterical in some scenes but overall I think it's a funny show with lots of good laughs. You really have to pay attention to catch some of the funnier comments. Excellent writing.
I live it. My oldest son is basically Sheldon. He knows everything. Not as nerdy or socially akward, more of a Dan Akroyd Aspie. Very strong strain of smart ass white boy mixed in there. When he visited the UGA campus in October he told them he would think about it. LOL. He told Tech
IMG_3150.gif

Anyone else? I'd only seen short snippets of the show over the years (no cable) and when I saw it pop up on Netflix I thought I'd give it a look.

Hysterical in some scenes but overall I think it's a funny show with lots of good laughs. You really have to pay attention to catch some of the funnier comments. Excellent writing.
Almost identical to my assessment. I watched it for a short time when it first came out then dropped out. I re-started a month or so ago and it keeps me laughing. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom