What useful skills do you have for after TSHTF?

Engineer here... mechanical by degree, machine designer and structural by trade. Good with basic first aid, but you'd sure as hell better hope you don't get an appendicitis on my watch. I've fixed just about anything machine and electrical oriented... however I break a lot of the delicate electronic things- but I'm not sure those would be completely useful anyway. I did build a generator at the kitchen table.

Been gardening for quite awhile. Although a tractor makes things darn easy- and I'd still like to learn more about horses and mules. Good with camping, snares, fishing, etc. I've never been deer hunting, but have walked up on several over the years. I can reload and sharpen things. I'm a good carpenter, plumber, electrician, but a terrible roofer. Water is hard to outsmart.

Cons are plentiful too- once I'm out of tobacco, I just might take out half the group. Need to get rid of that crap anyway. And I'm terribly out of shape, so I'll likely be one of the early casualties. Oh yeah- and I can make chili too. And weld/fabricate things.

woodland survival, trapping, expert hand to hand combat. Good with weapons (guns, knives, spear etc..). Gardening, raising goats, chickens etc...., cooking, and good at a lot of different things, but also know my limitations and want to learn more.

Back
Top Bottom