what would yall have done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is going to handle a weapon of mine, it's handed to them with no mag and the slide locked back.
Winner winner!!!! Although its always up to the Guy handling it to make sure its clear, but not everybody thinks that way. Which is why unloaded guns cause accidents

If the transaction went smooth otherwise I don't think you are warranted in leaving a negative for the guy being a dumbass.

This incident, like most in life, had a small window of opportunity to do "the right thing". It ended when you took the money and left. So, to answer your direct question "what would y'all have done?"

I would have made an on the spot correction. If I failed to do that, knowing that it was my failure, I would accept that and move on. I would not have come here later and ask members on an open forum for advice on an issue I know I failed at to ease my mind.

On the feedback question: If it is OK to leave negative feedback for an action that offended you that you did not immediately address, then it would also be OK for the buyer to respond the same way because of your failure to act and later start this thread.

Why would you leave negative feedback? You got your money, he was on time, no reason to leave negative. Had this been me and you left me a negative I would argue it and win against you. No reason at all to leave a negative.

Have to agree with this. That guys poor gun safety will burn him in the long run.

I wouldn't have sold him the gun after he did that. Would have told him why & left. Even when I'm in a gun store, just looking, & the gun guy clears , then hands me the weapon, right then & there that second, I do a re-clear! Seems only normal to me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom