• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whats a Browning Citori worth?

There's not near enough information here. Need to exactly which model, what gauge, barrel length, % of original finish, box or not, chokes or not, case or not and pics would also help..........:-]

No more info on the gun, it only says Browning Citori. No box, it does not have the screw in chokes( I'm assuming 1982 was before those came out) I'd say 90-95 % original finish, no case, 26" vent rib barrel. That's all I got. Thanks

Ok, based on the info. It sounds like the first edition of these shotguns. In 92% condition it looks like $800. If it is a 28 or 410 your looking at a 20% premium. Hope this helps.......

I second bass Trackers opinion based upon having seen them sold extensively while shooting trap. It might be a bit high pending action wear and wood quality. Last one I saw for sale at a trap shoot was from the Mid 90's, could be wrong as it has been a few years since I saw it, white oak stock with 28 inch barrels but it had a weak locking mechanism that opened the breach slightly when fired. Inspect this or inquire about this before you buy it if you can. This problem is a PITA to fix and usually requires a gun smith. I never had the one I shot kick a shell in my face but it has happened as the locks can where with time and use and if not properly protected can give a shooter quite a surprise. I shot against a guy from Missouri that had the same problem and he solved it with a rubber band but no one wants to do that. GL and hope this helps in the decision.

Back
Top Bottom