• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats an old obscure tv show you miss....

The Bandit

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
im not talking about something that was too mainstream. My favorite old show was the old Justin Wilson Cajun Cooking. Still to date, the only cooking show i can actually watch even though it doesnt come on anymore and there are only a few of the videos scattered on the internet.

A company I worked with hired Justin a number of times for trade shows. Nice guy. He married them young and we laughed at how the wives gained weight from his cooking each year.

A company I worked with hired Justin a number of times for trade shows. Nice guy. He married them young and we laughed at how the wives gained weight from his cooking each year.

Iv been searching everywhere for a compilation of his shows but all i can find is some "greatest shows". i just wish they made a box set of them. I know atleast 10 people that would buy them.

I LOVED the red green show.
"If she doesnt find ya handsome, she should at least find ya handy"

Also there was an old show called.... Pensecola: Wings of Gold, I think. used to come on like 0900 every morning in syndicated reruns when I worked 3rd shift back in the day. I liked that show.

The American Sportsman with Curt Gowdy. As a little kid (a very long time ago) I remember anxiously waiting to watch it (I think it was on Saturday afternoons). Loved the theme song as well.

His son tried to revive it several years ago, but it wasn't remotely close to the original.

Back
Top Bottom