• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats everyone doing for Memorial Day?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, im bored at home watching "to catch a smuggler." We were going to go to the beach in South Carolina but the weather ruined those plans so we stayed home. We have all been wishing we were in the ocean! What is everyone else doing this weekend?
image.jpg
Beach life!!

Don’t know right now…. Our anniversary always falls one of these days (28th) around Memorial Day. So I’m sure we will be going to some restaurant and doing something. Maybe nothing . When you get old and work yer azz off all the time, relaxing on the couch and doing nothing is a treat sometimes!! LMAO 😂
No way! The wife and I just celebrated 29 years last night.

And for those of you wondering… yes.

Happy Anniversary, brother!

No way! The wife and I just celebrated 29 years last night.

And for those of you wondering… yes.

Happy Anniversary, brother!
Hey congrats !! Ours is 32 this time , I think ???
Hell , I can’t remember squat since these seizures kicked in ! But it does give me a good excuse for not remembering crap like that !! Bwahahaha !!

Don’t know right now…. Our anniversary always falls one of these days (28th) around Memorial Day. So I’m sure we will be going to some restaurant and doing something. Maybe nothing . When you get old and work yer azz off all the time, relaxing on the couch and doing nothing is a treat sometimes!! LMAO 😂
Amen to the rest. She'll let you know what you're doing.......LOL

Back
Top Bottom