• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats good yall! Another fng

TheFireGuy_95

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
What's up everyone? A buddy at work recently told me about this site and I figured I'd check it out. Haven't had much luck on here so far, which is understandable. Who wants to meet someone they don't know to sell/buy guns and what not with no rating or positive feedback. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can get more involved please reach out.
-thanks

DCDB5AA2-B58D-4F2E-95D8-A364C84921FF.gif

What's up everyone? A buddy at work recently told me about this site and I figured I'd check it out. Haven't had much luck on here so far, which is understandable. Who wants to meet someone they don't know to sell/buy guns and what not with no rating or positive feedback. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can get more involved please reach out.
-thanks
May seem pretty basic, but guess that's what it is actually.
Participate in forums, try not to say anything stupid for a few months.
List some things in for sale section yourself. Not necessarily firearms,
anything. Used car, truck, lawnmower, motorbike, ladders, any old
junque some outdoorser can't live without. Reasonable prices, show
up at agreed time, leave feedback. Builds trust, familiarity, and gets the
ball rolling. Or convinces people you should be avoided at all costs.
Oh, by the way. Never mention your buddy is an ATF agent! :O

Welcome. We're an odd bunch but generally get along.

You may have to drive a distance for your first few deals to build up your f/b. I wouldn't mind selling to a newb as long as they meet me 1/4 mile down the road from my house.

We have a meet & greet coming up in a couple weeks at the Gwinnett Varsity. Show up and introduce yourself.

Welcome. We're an odd bunch but generally get along.

You may have to drive a distance for your first few deals to build up your f/b. I wouldn't mind selling to a newb as long as they meet me 1/4 mile down the road from my house.

We have a meet & greet coming up in a couple weeks at the Gwinnett Varsity. Show up and introduce yourself.

Ok cool, I'll try and make it. I'll probably be working though.

Back
Top Bottom