What's Hanging On The Wall In Your Office (Man Cave)?

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_12_sama8y8e.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_12_py3azuva.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_12_aduvabur.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_12_3e4une8y.jpg

I work in a VERY Pro gun environment :D. We deal with LE at all levels and Military units around the world and many of us are armed every day.

I've had the president of the company come ask me to borrow the pistol I had on me for a demonstration because they couldn't find our blue gun. We get asked to bring in our gear and weapons all the time for photo shoots. I'm asked to regularly field test our newest prototype gear and tactical clothing and give assessments on it before we put it into production. It's not my department but they utilize employees with Military and LE backgrounds to help determine the quality and usefulness of our products.

The Truspec poster you see on the wall is one of my company's advertising posters and all the calendars regarding guns are freebies from our customer's (including Glock). It's a unique place.

Oh, and the t-shirt was one I won on the ODT in a giveaway.

wow - you guys hiring?

Some of mine. I have rearranged the room a bit to make more space but I am literally out of space. Either I add another room or build a place out back. The ol' lady ain't gonna have any more. She hates the snake.

Picture 272.jpgPicture 377.jpgPicture 431.jpgPicture 275.jpgPicture 277.jpgPicture 276.jpgPicture 365.jpg

Some of mine. I have rearranged the room a bit to make more space but I am literally out of space. Either I add another room or build a place out back. The ol' lady ain't gonna have any more. She hates the snake.

build a place specifically for your office, then you'll have the perfect dimensions and wall space. i plan on building a large shed for a man cave one day

Back
Top Bottom