What's Hanging On The Wall In Your Office (Man Cave)?

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_11_byzyry7e.jpg

I work in a VERY Pro gun environment :D. We deal with LE at all levels and Military units around the world and many of us are armed every day.

I've had the president of the company come ask me to borrow the pistol I had on me for a demonstration because they couldn't find our blue gun. We get asked to bring in our gear and weapons all the time for photo shoots. I'm asked to regularly field test our newest prototype gear and tactical clothing and give assessments on it before we put it into production. It's not my department but they utilize employees with Military and LE backgrounds to help determine the quality and usefulness of our products.

The Truspec poster you see on the wall is one of my company's advertising posters and all the calendars regarding guns are freebies from our customer's (including Glock). It's a unique place.

Oh, and the t-shirt was one I won on the ODT in a giveaway.

Can I get on the waiting list for "ast. janitor"

Sorry guys. No openings at this time. Even in the "custodial arts" area. :) We don't have a lot of turnover. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted if anything changes. :thumb:

I have no man cave and my office is boring as heck! All I have on my walls are maps of China, Australia and the US. Oh yea, and a Wounded Warrior's calendar. Company policy will not allow me to put up anything that might "offend", cause "mental anguish" or reflect personal political beliefs. :smash:

I have no man cave and my office is boring as heck! All I have on my walls are maps of China, Australia and the US. Oh yea, and a Wounded Warrior's calendar. Company policy will not allow me to put up anything that might "offend", cause "mental anguish" or reflect personal political beliefs. :smash:

Careful, they may also be monitoring your internet use.

Back
Top Bottom