Whats In Your Collection??

Funny thing is everyone on here gets so butthurt over people asking about their guns, pictures of ammo stashes etc and yet they are buying and selling on a public forum. Only a complete moron wouldn't be able to search this site and within hours or days be able to tell who you are, what guns you brought, what guns you sold and to whom through this site. And while that number might not be up to date I'm sure the information provide would be more than enough for them to turn your house upside down looking for what you got.

Funny thing is everyone on here gets so butthurt over people asking about their guns, pictures of ammo stashes etc and yet they are buying and selling on a public forum. Only a complete moron wouldn't be able to search this site and within hours or days be able to tell who you are, what guns you brought, what guns you sold and to whom through this site. And while that number might not be up to date I'm sure the information provide would be more than enough for them to turn your house upside down looking for what you got.

true dat. i changed my user name from tekjaket to tech jacket just because tekjaket on google yeilded a spot on profile (from this and other sites) of every thought ive ever had about firearms. i cleaned up the other site names as well. still aint giving some newb stranger a laundry list of what i had before the boat accident :) the thread was as idiotic as they come.

Firearms 114 copy.jpg

Based on recent events. I think the OP has nefarious reasons for asking this question.

This. He probably has a way of hacking the website to get your IP address and then use that to find your location. Just something to think about considering he's an alleged thief and seller of stolen firearms

This. He probably has a way of hacking the website to get your IP address and then use that to find your location. Just something to think about considering he's an alleged thief and seller of stolen firearms

true story

but ya gotta wonder, why go to that much trouble just to get ventilated (most folks on here carry and use guns and are pretty aware about thieves and what not, just saying i dont think i would wanna rob any members from this site)

- - - Updated - - -

I heard he got it at a STEAL!

yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom