• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the best thing you've found at a Pawn Shop?

The sign on the door that says closed. That always makes the boss happy by keeping me from spending money.
I found a Gary Reeder revolver in Mr. Pawn. Chris (God rest his soul) foolishly let me leave without buying it. He did one other time when there was a actual MINT S&W 1000M on the rack for $300. I'm a fool and he still couldn't make me part with the cash. Oh the regrets, whoa is me, whoa is me. News years 2008 ish I passed on an IMI 41 mag Desert Eagle in backwoods pawn shop in middle earth GA. I kicked my self in the but so many times that I have a raging case of butt hurt and turds on my shoes. In fact I did it again just 2 weeks ago when I passed on a Like New (in hand) Belgium MKIII Hi Power for $800. Not to mention the one I passed in 2009 with box and everything for $600. As I type this I'm hoping you feels realize, as I just have. I just may have a desperate need for an intervention. Someone knock that good angle off my shoulder and tell the bad one to convince or coerce me to open the wallet when I know I have a deal, whether the wife is present or not.

OK, lets all say the Red-Green man prayer together:

I'm a man,,,,

I can change,,,,

If I have too..........

I guess? :(

https://www.youtube.com/c/redgreentv

I'm crying for you, 41 AE, Oh what it could have been.
The sign on the door that says closed. That always makes the boss happy by keeping me from spending money.
I found a Gary Reeder revolver in Mr. Pawn. Chris (God rest his soul) foolishly let me leave without buying it. He did one other time when there was a actual MINT S&W 1000M on the rack for $300. I'm a fool and he still couldn't make me part with the cash. Oh the regrets, whoa is me, whoa is me. News years 2008 ish I passed on an IMI 41 mag Desert Eagle in backwoods pawn shop in middle earth GA. I kicked my self in the but so many times that I have a raging case of butt hurt and turds on my shoes. In fact I did it again just 2 weeks ago when I passed on a Like New (in hand) Belgium MKIII Hi Power for $800. Not to mention the one I passed in 2009 with box and everything for $600. As I type this I'm hoping you feels realize, as I just have. I just may have a desperate need for an intervention. Someone knock that good angle off my shoulder and tell the bad one to convince or coerce me to open the wallet when I know I have a deal, whether the wife is present or not.

OK, lets all say the Red-Green man prayer together:

I'm a man,,,,

I can change,,,,

If I have too..........

I guess? :(

https://www.youtube.com/c/redgreentv
Hey, I have a 41 eagle I’m looking to sell!

Back
Top Bottom