Whats the worst gun you have ever owned

Intratec TEC-38
300px-Tec-38Derringer.jpg
Been looking for one of these for awhile.....

Intratec DC-9. I don't think I ever got a full 32rd mag downrange without at least one jam. Its just so cool and mean looking though. I loved that worthless piece of ****.

Yep. It was the first gun I ever bought, and learned how to shoot with. I got pretty good with it but, the whole time shooting it I just thought man shooting is hard! Once I bought my first real pistol I was effortlessly putting bullets through the same hole. It was then I realized that pistol just sucked lol
Those Sigmas were.........something.
I had the 40 came factory with a 4.5” barrel and an 8” trigger pull!!!!

A 12ga Tristar OU shotgun. It literally fell apart in my hands after firing a round. I pulled the trigger, fore stock fell off and barrel fell off and hit the ground which left me holding the butt stock. Brand new gun. Sold it cheap to a pawnshop.

1. H&R .32 revolver.. I was young and stupid, and didn't know much about it. Pot metal parts
2. One of the first Ruger P89's I'd have 3 or 4 flyers every magazine that was shot through it
.3 A sporterized .303 enfield..

M&P Shield 9mm is the worst gun I have ever owned. Still have it and still love it. My point, buy quality then you will not have any regrets with those cheaper, non functioning, and horribly built pistols and guns.

Back
Top Bottom