Whats the worst gun you have ever owned

Sig P-220- Takedown pin broke within 200 rounds, scarring slide. Absolute horror-show customer service from Sig. F'em
Colt Agent- Poor finish and horrid accuracy.
Colt Mustang- Jam-o-Matic.

Savage 93 in 22mag, light strikes all day. Sent it back to Savage, they put a new spring in it. When I got it back, it was halfway reliable. Disassembled and cleaned up the pin and sold it.

If yall ever get a chance to play with one of these....cock it, put it on safe, and pull the trigger... I suggest pointin the sum biich in a safe direction.

wm_3134379.jpg
Oddly enough I used to work with a guy who had one that was very reliable. I asked him about it and he said it would jam 1-2 rounds per mag so he took a Dremel with a polishing tool and worked the feed ramp quite a bit. When he finally sold it he let the buyer shoot over a dozen rounds just to prove it wasn't the typical Jennings crap.

iu

I can't believe this POS hasn't shown up in this thread yet. Lorcin 380. Bought it new, and never fired a mag full through without it jamming. Sold it with full disclosure for $75 and two boxes of 22lr. One of the boxes of 22 had a price sticker on it for $2.29.

Back
Top Bottom