• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's wrong with Peyton Manning?

He is getting old. His body can't handle what it use to. I think he might come back one more year. After that it's retirement. Personally I think he would make a great offensive coordinator.

He is getting old. His body can't handle what it use to. I think he might come back one more year. After that it's retirement. Personally I think he would make a great offensive coordinator.

I was saying that earlier that I think next year will be his last year. He will go into broadcasting right away. Maybe make his way to the sideline some day, but the networks will have a bidding war to get him on their set the minute he retires.

Naw. The fact that they couldn't establish a run was a huge problem. The press coverage from the Colts secondary is what really did them in. 5 yard pass + yardage after catchis Peytons bread and butter. Colts weren't allowing it. They forced Peyton to go deep and where he connected in the first half he couldn't in the second. Peyton should have continued crossing routes over the middle of the field but didn't.

Peyton was chasing the elusive 2nd Super Bowl ring. Eli has two to his one, and Peyton will not realize his quest this year.

Reports are Peyton was playing with a torn right Quad for a month and a half. As much as he uses his legs to throw that could be a reason he has been so off as of late, he couldn't push off his plant leg.

Back
Top Bottom