What's yal thoughts or experiences with Vortex scopes?

I have several.
A crossfire which is OK to spot with because it's clear and powerful but doesn't seem to hold zero or track particularly well. Heck it was a super cheap 6-24x50 mil dot, what do you expect. It does have a vortex VIP warranty though. I've been meaning to send it back but haven't got around to it. I've heard Vortex will let me use it in trade tword a very good deal on a higher end unit.
I have a 3-9x40 Diamondback which has ridden on several different deer rifles and always been solid and performed very well.
I also have a SPARC which is a nice little feature laden compact unit and has been swapped around on several different self loader platforms. I have never had a problem with it and like it a lot. It's much smaller than many of the other red dots and has proven very tough.

Seems like a pretty good scope so far as I haven't had any issues. Glass is clear and works like it is supposed to and the warranty is great.

Have a Viper PST 1-4 on an AR that is excellent - I actually prefer it to an ACOG. Have a Razor HD on a Remington 700 and couldn't be happier - it is an awesome piece of glass.

Back
Top Bottom