• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your view ?..... or opinion !

mtw45

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
9   0
Reaction score
In light of the current turmoil surrounding private gun sales/trades I am curious how you guys feel about this. As each of my sons turned 21 I provided (gave) them a handgun, which I had store bought (1) & privately purchased the other. Since both guns are in my name should I "sell" them to my sons, I am mainly concerned about them possessing a gun which they do not "own". I'm sure some of you have been through this, whats best to do ? Thanks for your input !!!

In light of the current turmoil surrounding private gun sales/trades I am curious how you guys feel about this. As each of my sons turned 21 I provided (gave) them a handgun, which I had store bought (1) & privately purchased the other. Since both guns are in my name should I "sell" them to my sons, I am mainly concerned about them possessing a gun which they do not "own". I'm sure some of you have been through this, whats best to do ? Thanks for your input !!!

The guns are not "in your name", you just purchased them. You have already fulfilled all legal obligation. Nothing else is required under the law.

I gave my wife her first Sig...

ERHMAGERHD!
I Gived an IMMIE-GRENT a GUNZ!

:twitch:

yeah, you are making mountains out of Mole-hills.
its not like you handed jim-bob an uzi right after he got out of prison.
as long as none of the kids are felons or have domestics, you are fine.

Back
Top Bottom