When I see 2 "Deal of the day" listings...

Yeah. It's not only a transparent play for attention, I think it's also usually a subtle(or not so subtle) attempt to brain wash people into actually believing that it is actually a good deal.

Hey, anyone seen the butcher-job customs that the seller somehow thinks their hack and slash customizing has made MORE valuable than factory? LOL.

Also dont threaten me. Like "If it doesnt sale/sell/cell/sail then it goes up on Gunbroker" or If it doesnt sale/sell/cell/sail then it goes back in the safe"...
Idle threats dont work. Go back to Craigslist.

But if you post a response to them like "Promise?" or "Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya", you'll get infracticated.

Two deals of the day?

goodtoknow.media.ipcdigital.co.uk_111_00000e657_9bff_orh100000w614_joeyessex6.jpg

Yeah. It's not only a transparent play for attention, I think it's also usually a subtle(or not so subtle) attempt to brain wash people into actually believing that it is actually a good deal.

Hey, anyone seen the butcher-job customs that the seller somehow thinks their hack and slash customizing has made MORE valuable than factory? LOL.
And they usually are there on smith

Last edited:

you mean stippling is supposed to DECREASE the value???? what nonsense is this!!!

Back
Top Bottom