• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some of these WTB ads dont pass the smell test....

There were some great replies on that one… including yours. Glad none of us got spanked. I’m still bummed he wouldn’t fly us out to Honolulu to do the trade.
I'm trying to move some stuff. Didn't want to risk getting a point otherwise my comments would have been much different

Less likely that they are prohibited, and more likely they are just kitchen table builders that have been cut off from buying 10 lowers at a time from all their local FFL's.

Less likely that they are prohibited, and more likely they are just kitchen table builders that have been cut off from buying 10 lowers at a time from all their local FFL's.
What's wrong with buying 10 at a time, besides depleting inventory and the question about dealing?

What's wrong with buying 10 at a time, besides depleting inventory and the question about dealing?
Speaking from experience, when you're an FFL and you know the person buying 10 Anderson lowers is just taking them home and slapping a bear creek kit on them and selling them for a quick come up you've gotta refuse.

Not because I give a **** what people do, but because it looks bad on the FFL when those ghetto blasters show up in a trace back to you and puts your license at risk.

Not saying everyone that buys 10 lowers at time is like that, some are genuinely just stocking up for future builds. But it's not hard to spot a neckbeard when you see one.

Speaking from experience, when you're an FFL and you know the person buying 10 Anderson lowers is just taking them home and slapping a bear creek kit on them and selling them for a quick come up you've gotta refuse.

Not because I give a **** what people do, but because it looks bad on the FFL when those ghetto blasters show up in a trace back to you and puts your license at risk.

Not saying everyone that buys 10 lowers at time is like that, some are genuinely just stocking up for future builds. But it's not hard to spot a neckbeard when you see one.
Makes perfect sense. That could be on the dealer for doing it and not staying anything, if the ATF wanted to push it.

Back
Top Bottom