• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When the rental company shows up for that service call that stated “hydraulics don’t work”

Not to be a Dudly Downer but mine just did that and hit his head on the ground and died 7 days later. Y'all be careful when you lose your sense of balance AND USE THAT CANE! No shame in it, you've earned it!
Sorry to hear it. I was wondering how he was doing. Falls for the elderly are the worse

Well,that is a little girl's tractor.
Jus saying....
We bought a 5055E last year and it's been great having it at the club. Saves a LOT of hand work we used to have to do but.....when we had to spread gravel before a big charity shoot in Feb it was a super member using his new Kabota to finese the stuff and get under the overhead covers in the pistol pits. His smaller tractor is very handy and still can do a LOT of work.

We bought a 5055E last year and it's been great having it at the club. Saves a LOT of hand work we used to have to do but.....when we had to spread gravel before a big charity shoot in Feb it was a super member using his new Kabota to finese the stuff and get under the overhead covers in the pistol pits. His smaller tractor is very handy and still can do a LOT of work.
I did stuff by hand as long as I could. Then I had a to learn better how to use the equipment. It really does help out

Back
Top Bottom