• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where are all the powder?

Where do you guys get your powder? I can't find any! I got bunch of case that's decamped and cleaned. Ready to go! I'm still waiting on my mini saw but once that comes in, I will have bunch of 300blk cases too!

I've seen some powder at TruPrep in Marietta & Cherokee Gun & Pawn when I can get the time to stop by there. But they usually have the stuff I don't use. Might work for you though.

Where do you guys get your powder? I can't find any! I got bunch of case that's decamped and cleaned. Ready to go! I'm still waiting on my mini saw but once that comes in, I will have bunch of 300blk cases too!

gunbot but you have to buy quick a buy enough to make the hazmat work for you

If you're looking for blkout and not trying to stay sub-sonic there are lot of powders that work H110, 300MP Lilgun 1680 I see H110 quite a bit on gunbot not so much the others

get others to go in with you and split shipping and hazmat makes it about as cheap as you can get

gunbot but you have to buy quick a buy enough to make the hazmat work for you

If you're looking for blkout and not trying to stay sub-sonic there are lot of powders that work H110, 300MP Lilgun 1680 I see H110 quite a bit on gunbot not so much the others

get others to go in with you and split shipping and hazmat makes it about as cheap as you can get

Yeah well first I want to load target rounds 300blk. I want it to come out as cheap as 223 or else I won't beable to shoot it much. I got 5k of 223 factory loads right now. So that means I'll have 5k of 300blk. I can get 223 factory rounds for pretty decent price so I don't reload them.

If anyone wants to go in with me, I don't mind paying shipping. Yeah I am looking for lil gun and H110 for my 300blk. Unique and red/blue dot for my pistols.

Here is your cost for plinking

147 pull downs .16
powder .06
Primer .03
sub-total .28
plus brass

So close to Junk 223

Good high grade round bullet goes up .05-.15

sub sonic bullets go for about .30 to .40 but sure are fun

the 147 pulldowns have no trouble hitting a gong at the range at 545 yards out of my 9"SBR

and they are about moa at 220 yards

Last edited:
I am not picky about factory loads or once fired. I got some once fired rounds that I cleaned, looks BRANDNEW! Right now I can get reloads for $300/1000. Factory $320/1000 for 223. So no point in loading 223. After I fire the 223, they reincarnate to 300blk. If I can get $280/1000 of 300blk, I will shoot 300blk more!

Here is your cost for plinking

147 pull downs .16
powder .06
Primer .03
sub-total .28
plus brass

So close to Junk 223

Good high grade round bullet goes up .05-.15

sub sonic bullets go for about .30 to .40 but sure are fun

the 147 pulldowns have no trouble hitting a gong at the range at 545 yards out of my 9"SBR

and they are about moa at 220 yards

If anyone interested in going in on some powder, let me know! I am looking for H110, Lil Gun or A1680. I will split cost of shipping with someone.

If anyone interested in going in on some powder, let me know! I am looking for H110, Lil Gun or A1680. I will split cost of shipping with someone.

FYI. You could add W296 to your list. H110 and W296 are suppose to be identical. I just scored 8lbs W296 this morning, so I am a happy camper. It has been 1lbs here or there for weeks until today.

Back
Top Bottom