Where can I get gravel delivered cheap?

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I'm going to build a gravel driveway and need 3 cubic yards of fist size, 3 cubic yards of ping pong ball size, and 3 cubic yards of "crusher run". I'm located in Dallas. Thanks!

there's a place in hiram on the side of 92, cant remember the name....there's sand and stone in douglasville, and there's the rock quarry over off mulberry rock down 61

There is the big Vulcan quarry in Cartersville if you can't find anything closer. They can probably recommend a hauler. Not suggesting this is a bargain, just a source not a huge distance away.

I will have to get the info. But a guy down the road from me is a owner/operator of a grading company. Got a dump truck and Bob cat. I would bet he would do it pretty cheap. Let me know if you want me to get the info for you.

Why do you think you need 3 cubic yards of "fist size" rock? That would be considered 3's or 4's some quarries call it 34's if they even have it. Some call it surge stone, which is pricey.id it's just a driveway just get GAB or crush n run , you don't need anything else. Tell me how long and wide the driveway is and I'll tell you how much you need

Back
Top Bottom