• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where can I post firearm value info?

WSO1219

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
6   0
Reaction score
I just inherited some firearms and would like some opinions on value. I don’t really see anything that would qualify on this site except just the firearm discussion board. Just trying to put it on the right tread. Thank you.

Also there are plenty of firearms value sites. They basically tell you how much over the last few months they have been selling for and a scale of value based on condition. I can't remember the names but I have used them many times.

Also there are plenty of firearms value sites. They basically tell you how much over the last few months they have been selling for and a scale of value based on condition. I can't remember the names but I have used them many times.
Yep, I’ve done that. It gave me a general idea. Another member suggested a good idea to look at closed deals too. Thanks

Yep, I’ve done that. It gave me a general idea. Another member suggested a good idea to look at closed deals too. Thanks
Most of the sites I referred to gave a certain amount of closed deal prices and the averages. A book on values can be completely different than what the market will support. They are only worth what someone will pay for one.

Back
Top Bottom