• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where can I post firearm value info?

I would post each gun in a thread in the firearms chat section. There are a lot of collectors on here that are savvy in those areas. Some of us are just builders and tinkering fanatics but others are actually collecting enthusiasts and know their business and are old enough to know the difference between what the stated value is and what someone will pay for one. You know someone is off by a little bit if they quote you a price and say " I will buy that one. What's your address I am on the way. ". LOL also you can post them for sale on GunBroker. I've had things on sale for here so cheap it was ridiculous and not a bite was had. Then I would turn around and listed on GunBroker for twice the money and it would sell overnight. I've always made a killing off of GunBroker.

I'd inquire about their value here, one gun at a time only. With a couple of very good sharply focused well lit pictures of each gun. Not necessarily the whole gun in all pics, give us one zoomed in photo showing the action / slide/ ( receiver area for a long gun).

Back
Top Bottom