• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where did the likes go?

The "likes" and "locks" look a lot alike now.

Damn, that was a tongue twister!

IMG_0630.jpg

Ok, long story short, we were trying to use some existing software to add the new "Good Deal!" and "Deal of the Day!" features to the classifieds. The software works but it also replaces our "likes" system, and the replacement isn't as nice. I've decided to go back to the original likes system and just get some new software developed for the other stuff.

Ok, long story short, we were trying to use some existing software to add the new "Good Deal!" and "Deal of the Day!" features to the classifieds. The software works but it also replaces our "likes" system, and the replacement isn't as nice. I've decided to go back to the original likes system and just get some new software developed for the other stuff.
We have faith in the Obi Wan. Thanks for all you do OS.

All our b****ing is just in fun. We know you are working hard to keep this place fresh. :boink:

Back
Top Bottom