• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where do you get your online news?

I'm not a fan of political basis sources either. And that leaves out everything.

I try to absorb a little of all.
I like some youtube channels that are somewhat politically neutral.

International news (Germany's DW, BBC) and NPR are ok in small doses.
These sources probably don't enthuse anyone here tho.

Id be interested in what others recommend as I need new sources myself.

Weighs left/right media bias and gives you sources.

None of the hobgoblin tin foil hat **** you see here on ODT.
Outsourcing your reasoning to a media company is sad

I only listen to the most approved pravda like tuker carlson and his silly red string bracelet or totally trust cereberus group youtubers who cant point to rhodesia on a map. If you have enough self discipline i recomend reading "the forest passage"
The need to hear the news several times a day is already a sign of fear; the imagination grows and paralyzes itself in a rising vortex. The myriad antennae rising above our megacities resemble hairs standing on end—they provoke demonic contacts.

Of course, the East is not an exception in this. The West is afraid of the East, the East afraid of the West. Everywhere on the planet people live in daily expectation of terrifying attacks, and in many places there is also the fear of civil war.

The crude political mechanism is not the only cause of this fear. There are countless other anxieties; they bring with them an uncertainty that constantly sets its hopes on doctors, saviors, and miracle workers. Everything can become an object of fear. The emergence of this condition is a clearer omen of downfall than any physical danger.

Back
Top Bottom