• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy hardwood flooring and pre-finished vs unfinished

There is a lumber mill/supplier in Newnan that is THE source. They have a take it or leave it price, and will bump you up or out if you try negotiating with them.

It is unfinished flooring. They know their business and will sell you quality stuff for less than you can find it anywhere. You will need a truck and trailer, they don't deliver.

Will take a bit, but can get contact info if you want.

I couldn't find them on the Internet period give me their contact info if you can. Thanks buddy

There is a lumber mill/supplier in Newnan that is THE source. They have a take it or leave it price, and will bump you up or out if you try negotiating with them.

It is unfinished flooring. They know their business and will sell you quality stuff for less than you can find it anywhere. You will need a truck and trailer, they don't deliver.

Will take a bit, but can get contact info if you want.

Think you can find some contact info? I found nothing on the internet

Thanks!

Get real wood , not the fake stuff , or the engineered floor or the laminate of whatever they call it
Get real wood
Yes. Agreed. It kills me what people will pay for something that can't be refinished. If you're spending that kind of money get real wood. I'd only consider something else if the cost were significantly less. That's just my opinion though.

Yes. Agreed. It kills me what people will pay for something that can't be refinished. If you're spending that kind of money get real wood. I'd only consider something else if the cost were significantly less. That's just my opinion though.

I agree, but I am considering click vinyl click tiles for 2 reasons. maybe y'all have some suggestions
1) The house will one day be a rental. I want the same flooring throughout the first floor. Hardwood in the kitchen in a rental home makes me nervous

2) Less than 1/2 the price and easier install

I would do LVT in the kitchen and hardwood elsewhere but most LVT looks like wood and not tile. Dont want fake wood and real wood.

I also don't really want real tile or groutable LVT because I don't want to maintain the seal on the grout

I bought a house with some Armour laminate and you can't even look at this stuff without it scratching. Going to be looking at new floors, and I have an 80 lb shepherd and am thinking of a porcelain floor that has a wood look. Some of them have lifetime scratch and water damage warranties I believe.

I bought a house with some Armour laminate and you can't even look at this stuff without it scratching. Going to be looking at new floors, and I have an 80 lb shepherd and am thinking of a porcelain floor that has a wood look. Some of them have lifetime scratch and water damage warranties I believe.

Yea that is no good

Back
Top Bottom