• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where to buy primers in Buford area?

themayor

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
94   0
Reaction score
Shooters World/The reloading store is closed until Tuesday, Trigger Time is out of small pistol primers, anyone know of any other local place besides bass pro that might have them in stock?

Two thumbs up for Dixie Ammo Dump, HOSCHTON, GA 30548. The Dixie Dump is the cheapest place to buy primers (I think anywhere-someone correct me if I lie). It's across the highway from Road Atlanta race track and I think a fellow named "Cliff" former Marine runs the place. He's a good man and list some/not all of his stuff on GB. I pulled this from GB. I buy primers by the 5K brick there to cover my gas expense.

"Wolf NCLP Large Pistol Primers Case of 1000. Wolf primers offer a reliable and uniform ignition as well as consistant functioning even in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Primers are non-mercuric and non-corrosive.
Please call if you have questions or reasonable offers. 706-654-5614.

Unfortunately, we do not accept trades or use paypal. We do, however, accept certified funds, VISA/MC/DISCOVER (3%FEE), AMEX (4.5%FEE).

All new guns come with their respective manufacturer’s warranty.

Shipping costs will be calculated once we have received your shipping address. Costs depend on weight and location. IF YOU WANT SHIPPING INSURANCE, PLEASE TELL US, AS IT IS NOT OFFERED BY DEFAULT.

Non-paying bidders will be pursued. We work very hard for our positive feedback.

Please see our other auctions for more great deals.

We can also sell you a new hard case for $20.00 for used long guns that don’t have one. This will help protect it on the way to you.

Feel free to call us (706-654-5614), or E-mail us (dixieammo@windstream.net) if there are any questions, or anything else you are trying to find. We have access to all types of firearms, ammo and optics at super great deals.

Dixie Ammo Dump reserves the right to sell the listed item in store and cancel the auction. If this unfortunate incident occurs, Dixie Ammo Dump will make every attempt to find a replacement or substitute. Please, understand that we are a full line gun shop and sell many firearms daily. Thanks"

Being in Buford, the closest place that I know of is Forsyth Pawn in Cumming, they (CCI) are normally around $30 / Thousand.
+1 For Dixie Ammo Dump ... I normally buy from them at shows ... Still looking at just under $30 / Thousand for CCI.

When Graf & Sons has a primer sale ... then even the HAZMAT fee looks affordable (especially if you can get someone to order with you!)

http://www.grafs.com/

Last edited:
just an FYI but Dixie mostly sells Wolf primers. if you are looking for something specific (ic. #41's, CCI Large Rifle magnums, etc) you might give them a call. I pretty much use a lot of wolf these days unless it's an odd caliber or something that I already have a good recipe for but most of my "basics" (9, 40, 45, 44, 223, 6.8, etc) I use wolf and have no problems with them. if you buy a few thousand, at least in the past, it was about $20/k.

just an FYI but Dixie mostly sells Wolf primers. if you are looking for something specific (ic. #41's, CCI Large Rifle magnums, etc) you might give them a call. I pretty much use a lot of wolf these days unless it's an odd caliber or something that I already have a good recipe for but most of my "basics" (9, 40, 45, 44, 223, 6.8, etc) I use wolf and have no problems with them. if you buy a few thousand, at least in the past, it was about $20/k.

Last WOLF / TULA Primers that I bought were $110 per 5K ... Sellier & Bellot are also good ones and about the same per 5K

Back
Top Bottom