• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where to get flash hider pinned/welded...recommendations

RB944

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
New around here but I'm enjoying the site so far. I found a smoking deal on a 14.5" barrel I've been wanting so I'll be ordering a flash hider to go with it. The site is out of stock for the foreseeable future on a set that comes all in one.

Can someone recommend a reputable shop that can pin/weld these for me? I live in Gwinnett County (metro ATL). If you happen to know a ballpark price I'd appreciate that too.

Side note, I'm looking at a Yankee Hill Phantom flash hider w/ teeth. If anyone has any thoughts on that I'd be interested to hear them. Thanks.

We can pin your muzzle device to legal specs. We drill with a mill, insert an anti-sheer pin and then place a small bead over the pin with laser weld. Cost is $50. Turn around less than a week.

Best regards,

www.accurateordnance.com

Mark Kuczka

These guys do amazing work. I recently had them remove a previously pinned and welded hider then pin and weld an AAC blackout hider in its place. They managed to remove the prior FH, a BCM extended A2, in a way that didn't damage it. I can use it on a future build if I want. They returned it to me with the upper which surprised me as I didn't ask them to and really expected them to just grind then thing off which I was perfectly okay with. The fact that they took that extra time on a cheap hider was impressive. It tells me they truely care about their work. Their attention to to detail, their customer service and their communication were outstanding. They are a little bit of a haul from me, (I'm in Acworth), but they will get future business from me without hesitation. They will be my first choice.

Thank you Woody and the entire team at Accurate Ordnance.

Not the best photo, I will take better ones when I have more time. Total cost for the work was $75. About $50 less than the next lowest quote I received. Turnaround time was less than two weeks and that includes Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Years. So take 4 days out of that time frame and really it was about a week.
IMG_3916.JPG

Back
Top Bottom