• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to go fishing without a boat?!

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
I have a friend that keeps asking me to take her fishing, but I don't know where to take her. Neither of us has a boat and she's not willing to wade any creeks or rivers. I need to find somewhere relatively nearby where I can take her and actually catch fish from the bank. I know I could put her on some fish in the mountains, but she's not willing to ride that far for a day trip. It doesn't really matter the species of fish, she just wants to catch some fish.

I have a friend that keeps asking me to take her fishing, but I don't know where to take her. Neither of us has a boat and she's not willing to wade any creeks or rivers. I need to find somewhere relatively nearby where I can take her and actually catch fish from the bank. I know I could put her on some fish in the mountains, but she's not willing to ride that far for a day trip. It doesn't really matter the species of fish, she just wants to catch some fish.

Chattahoochee River in Sandy Springs has bank fishing along the trails at the Island Ford National Recreation Area.
http://www.sandyspringsga.org/recreation/things-to-do/outdoor-activities/fishing

I've got a lake in my back yard. Has some monsters in it. I live in East Cobb. If you aren't a weirdo and don't mind angry German shepherds you might just get the invite over here.

Question 1) do you like beer?
Question 2) do you have a criminal record
Question 3)

She sounds like she is trying to put the moves on you and you're taking her serious. Maybe you misread her innuendo? "Take her fishing" is possibly a metaphor?

Back
Top Bottom