• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where to hide guns before grabbers come?

Since the election is lost, I guess will will lose the Supreme Court during this next term. That is when we will see our 2nd Amendment Rights destroyed. I was in my 20s during the first assault weapon ban, and I told my wife last night that I'm not following the rules if there is another one. I'm going to do what I want and post it all online. Hiding our guns or jumping thru the silly loops of laws that slowly erode our rights is not going to get us anywhere, but when they start going after people like me (a dad, husband, working man, with no criminal history) then hopefully the nation will start to wake up.

If people like me put up a fight, and even better, if people like you start showing up to help with that fight, our kids might have a chance to know what freedom is. I read once that if there is another revolution in this country it will be started by grand parents. Those who have upheld their responsibilities of raising a family and are old enough to remember what freedom was like. As I get older, I think I agree with that thought.

"Come and Take It"

It's illegal for ANYONE to rule against the 2nd amendment and yet it seems that none of the rules matter to the gov anymore, they just bend and break them to suit their WANTS. It's our 1 guarantee that keeps our gov from going rogue like the current admin is trying very hard to do. I will NOT give up my guns, my only means of defense just to soothe some liberals little ego. Let the gov see what 700 thousand regsitered hunters PER STATE and millions of registered gun owners(not to mention the unregistered ones) and veterans can do. Why should we follow their rules if they don't ?

Oh yeah, since I no longer own any pistols or assault rifles my HUNTING TOOLS will be hidden in the woods.

Last edited:
Since the election is lost, I guess will will lose the Supreme Court during this next term. That is when we will see our 2nd Amendment Rights destroyed. I was in my 20s during the first assault weapon ban, and I told my wife last night that I'm not following the rules if there is another one. I'm going to do what I want and post it all online. Hiding our guns or jumping thru the silly loops of laws that slowly erode our rights is not going to get us anywhere, but when they start going after people like me (a dad, husband, working man, with no criminal history) then hopefully the nation will start to wake up.

If people like me put up a fight, and even better, if people like you start showing up to help with that fight, our kids might have a chance to know what freedom is. I read once that if there is another revolution in this country it will be started by grand parents. Those who have upheld their responsibilities of raising a family and are old enough to remember what freedom was like. As I get older, I think I agree with that thought.

"Come and Take It"

^ What he said I am a grand parent and look forward to the fight.

December 7 1941

September 12 2001

November 7 2012

The worst days in American History.

God Bless what is left of this country.

The media will just paint a picture of you that makes you look like a crazed dope smoking criminal.
People will believe it, just as they believe all the garbage spewed by the mass media.
If they didn't, they wouldn't be voting for obummer or romney.
Therefore, when the po po kicks in your door and shoots your dog and terrorizes your family, in the eyes of the sheeple, they were just doing their job.

When will the people of this country stop settling for the next to the worst, and go for someone that has some sort of true values?
VLR

"Come and Take It"

You know what's worse - 4 more years of Janet Napolitano, head of the KGB!!!

Oh, BTW, don't try to hide them in your house, they have metal detectors and X-ray trucks.

Back
Top Bottom