• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to shoot south of Atlanta?

shadow7874

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
I live in Henry County (McDonough) and I really want to find a decent sized range to do some outdoor shooting at.
Ive only shot my AR indoors so far and I would like to start shooting 100-300 yds
What options are there that you guys know of?
I know Charlie Elliot has a rifle range, but I havent been down that way in a couple years (since back when it was free)

I dont have a good optics setup yet (or even irons) but I plan on getting something soon and dialing it in. For now its a cheap holographic and 25 yard indoor ranges.

I just cant grasp the concept of firing a gun indoors. Kinda like parking the truck in the house.
I did'nt see nuffinsI live in Henry County (McDonough) and I really want to find a decent sized range to do some outdoor shooting at.
Ive only shot my AR indoors so far and I would like to start shooting 100-300 yds
What options are there that you guys know of?
I know Charlie Elliot has a rifle range, but I havent been down that way in a couple years (since back when it was free)

I dont have a good optics setup yet (or even irons) but I plan on getting something soon and dialing it in. For now its a cheap holographic and 25 yard indoor ranges.

Back
Top Bottom