• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where you see yourself in 5yrs?

Retired, on a lake fishing.
That’s what I’ve been doing for the last four years but I figure I’ll be back to work soon enough. My retirement will cover my wife and I but we gotta take care of my youngest who is struggling making ends meet in this economy. Kid suffered a severe brain injury and is “mostly” okay but will forever struggle keeping a job due to migraines and anxiety. Don’t imagine that kid will ever have a steady sustaining income. Really should be on disability but the kid is too proud to apply for it.

That’s what I’ve been doing for the last four years but I figure I’ll be back to work soon enough. My retirement will cover my wife and I but we gotta take care of my youngest who is struggling making ends meet in this economy. Kid suffered a severe brain injury and is “mostly” okay but will forever struggle keeping a job due to migraines and anxiety. Don’t imagine that kid will ever have a steady sustaining income. Really should be on disability but the kid is too proud to apply for it.
Was he military when he got the TBI?

Not applying says a lot for his character. And having the mental capacity to make his own decisions is another. You can only admire and respect someone like that

No, just a silly skateboard accident and not wearing a helmet. Jacked that kid up good too 😢
I crashed into a car when I was a kid while I was skateboarding LOL dented the heck out of the car but I was fine. ;)

There's no dishonor in asking for help if you need it. Sounds like He needs it.

Better than giving it to the illegals I say.

No, just a silly skateboard accident and not wearing a helmet. Jacked that kid up good too 😢
Yea I remember your story. Too bad he didn't listen to his old man. Now everyone is paying for it. But apparently he's better than I thought with a job and making his own decisions. It is obvious you love him

friday.jpg

Back
Top Bottom