• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where you see yourself in 5yrs?

MacGruber.jpg

**** 25 K apiece good luck....
I know, right!!! Unfortunately I'm finding that's what it takes to have a relatively low budget venue wedding these days. My parents in the mid 50's were married by the JOP and went on a $50 honeymoon to FL. I tried to stroke a sizable check and they do the same, but my daughters have this marketed wedding fantasy in their heads planted there at childhood. It will be beautiful and they will have lasting memories (I hope), so who am I to cheat them from their lifelong fantasy. If I don't play along, there would be three extremely upset women with me.

I know, right!!! Unfortunately I'm finding that's what it takes to have a relatively low budget venue wedding these days. My parents in the mid 50's were married by the JOP and went on a $50 honeymoon to FL. I tried to stroke a sizable check and they do the same, but my daughters have this marketed wedding fantasy in their heads planted there at childhood. It will be beautiful and they will have lasting memories (I hope), so who am I to cheat them from their lifelong fantasy. If I don't play along, there would be three extremely upset women with me.
be lucky if you can get out of it for 125 K for the pair....

🤣 It happens. If you play your cards right, it's cheaper to live in the dog house.......

Back
Top Bottom